Does this sound familiar?
- You are a new firm and you find it hard to differentiate between the other talent acquisition firms out there.
- The only way you can think of differentiating is by cutting prices.
- You are a small firm and it’s not easy to get new business opportunities in the door.
- You never know if or when these business opportunities will appear.
- The leads you do get are all over the map, from all different industries.
- Every time you work with a new client it takes you forever to get up to speed with all the requirements.
- You might be getting better at working in your business but you hardly find the time to work on your business.
There are lots of talent/recruiting services firms out there and standing out in a packed field is not easy.
Interested to hear more?